Would you like your rings to be engraved inside?
Lot of couples prefer wedding rings to be engraved inside with special expressions of love and affection. Engraving can be done in regular as well as script fonts and can be all uppercase or all lowercase, or with initial caps.
Most of the jewellery manufacturers will not take the rings back after rings have been engraved.
Our advice is to try on your wedding rings to make sure that they fit you correctly and that you like them, then have the engraving completed.
What to engrave
You can use a nickname or date or an inscription. Here are some examples:
- Deus Nos Lunxit (Latin: God Joined Us)
- Semper Fidelis (Latin: Always Faithful)
- Amor Vincit Omnia (Latin: Love Conquers All)
- Il Mio Cuore e il Tuo Per Sempre (Latin: My heart is yours Forever)
- Une Dezir (15th Century French: My One Desire)
- Por Tous Jours (15th Century French: For All Days)
- Je T’aime (French: I Love You)
- Amore Mio (Italian: My Love)
- God Unite Both in Love
- Love is Eternal
- Never to Part