Click here and we’ll send you a FREE RING SIZER in the post.
Using a ring you already own
1: Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
2: Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
3: Match the measurement to the conversion chart below. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Speak to our Personal Shoppers. If at any point you feel unsure, please speak to our Personal Shoppers; they are only too happy to talk you through any concerns you may have.
Please call (01443) 81 55 55
Tips for measuring your ring size
1: Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
2: Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
3: If you’re buying a gift, The best way – but not always the easiest way – is to borrow his or her ring (from the correct finger) and use the ring sizer guide on the left to determine its size. If this is not possible, speak to our Personal Shopping team. They have buckets of experience when it comes to ring sizing, and will talk you through all your options, including re-sizing rings to ensure the most perfect fit possible.
4: Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
5: By far and away, the easiest way of tackling the ring size conundrum, is by speaking to our Personal Shoppers. They are on hand to discuss any questions you may have.To speak to Personal Shopping please call (01443) 81 55 55
Finding out your Finger Size
Here are some tips to consider when measuring your or your partner’s finger:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off easily over the knuckle.
- Don’t measure cold fingers, as this is when fingers are their smallest.
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest. .
If you’re buying the ring as a surprise,
- Ask your partner’s mother or one of their friends if they know their finger size.
- Secretly, take one of your partner’s rings and get it measured at a jewellery shop.
.You can call Customer Service on (01443) 81 55 55 for a Free Ring Sizer.
How to Measure Your Finger
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper.
- Wrap it around the base of your appropriate finger. Make sure the paper fits snugly.
- You should be able to slip it over your knuckle.
- Using a pen – mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a complete circle.
- Measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark using a ruler with a millimetre measurement.
- Check this measurement with the chart below to determine your ring size.
To get the most accurate reading, make sure your hands and fingers are warm, preferably at room temperature.
|Length of string / paper in millimeters||UK size|
|48||I – 1/2|
|49||J – 1/2|