Clogau Daffodil Pendant
Symbolising rebirth and new beginnings, the daffodil is synonymous with spring. It is also the birth flower for March and the 10th wedding anniversary flower – a gift of daffodils will brighten anyone’s day. The daffodil’s appearance in early spring as a symbol of nature’s optimism neatly coincides with St David’s Day on 1 March.
The Daffodil pendant provides the perfect piece of versatile jewellery that can be worn for any occasion, while containing rare Welsh gold – the gold of Royalty since 1911.
Matching items are available in the Daffodil collection.
2 in stock
- Pendant Fastening: Bolt Ring
- Pendant Chain style: Curb
- Pendant Chain length: 22″ total chain length with jump rings at 20″ and 18″
- Pendant Motif height (mm): 14.92
- Pendant width (mm): 12.98
- Pendant Weight (g): 3.38
- Hallmarked: 925
- Product Type: 925 & 9ct Pendant